We are one of four libraries that have been selected to apply the Design Thinking methodology for improving services. We need your help – we’d love to ask you about your experiences. Inspire us! All interviews will take place Tuesday, November 18th from 1-2pm over lunch and the compensation will be $100.
Is this you?
- You are a new resident in Oakland within the last 3 months
- You are a new home owner in Oakland (having moved from a different state)
- You are new to Oakland without family or friends in the area
If you are interested, please describe which of the above scenarios may apply to you and why. In addition, tell us a bit more about yourself and answer the questions below. Email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- What is your name?
- What is your address ?
- How old are you?
- What is your job?
- What is your phone number?
- Are you married?
- What is your ethnicity?
- Do you have children and what are their ages?
- Tell us in detail how you fit into the above criteria (the more detailed you are the better we can understand how you fit into our research)
- Share a story about a recent experience in Oakland that typifies your experience to date or that you found amusing.
We'd love to have you join us next Tuesday – I look forward to hearing from you and getting your response! Thank you!