Help develop and prioritize the job criteria for the next Library Director. Please visit this link to access the survey and provide your input by the close of business on June 22, 2018. Your thoughts and responses will help develop and prioritize the job criteria for our next Library Director, as well as assist in identifying appropriate candidates as the search is being conducted.
Finding Foundation Support for your Education
The Foundation Center presents a workshop for grantseekers: Finding Foundation Support for your Education.
Learn about tools and techniques for seeking financial support for higher education.
Are you looking for undergraduate scholarships?
Are you a graduate student seeking doctoral support?
Are you seeking funding for continuing education?
Join us for our introductory class on obtaining financial aid for your studies. We'll dispel some common myths about foundation support and discuss:
- What you need to know before approaching foundations
- The different sources of funding
- How to create a personal profile to attract funders
- Resources that provide information on scholarships from foundations and other grantmakers
- The application process, including tips on how to make your application successful
The program will include a guest speaker from an East Bay scholarship fund.
The Oakland Public Library is a Foundation Center Collaborating Collection