Get Extra Money for Groceries Each Month
Free, expert help enrolling in the CalFresh Nutrition Assistance Program (aka food stamps).
To qualify for CalFresh, you need to:
- Meet the gross monthly income limits
- Not be receiving SSI (Supplemental Security Income). If there are other household members living in the home who do not receive SSI, they may be eligible for food stamps
- There is no resource limit ( if you have children under 18 years old)
Still not sure if you qualify? That's ok - get your questions answered.
If you'd like to enroll, please bring copies of the following information with you:
- I.D. card (any type is OK)
- Social Security Number (for everyone in the household who has one)
- Legal Permanent Resident Card (for everyone in the household who has one)
- Proof of Income (check stubs or letter from employer)
- Proof of Expenses (rent, utilities, child care or child support)
- Medical Expenses (If over the age of 60 or disabled)
Help available in English and in Spanish.