Public computers, copy machines, and printing services are down at all branches. WiFi may be working. The Main Library has no power and will remain closed until further notice. Returned items may still show up on your account until systems are back online; we will work with you to resolve any account issues. Please check back for updates.
Get Health Insurance
Free expert help enrolling in or renewing health insurance through Covered California.
Not sure if you qualify? Get answers to your questions!
Drop-in, no appointment necessary.
To get enrolled, bring
- Proof of current income (tax return, W-2, recent pay stub, unemployment, disability benefits, social security benefits, rental income, business/self-employment income, etc.).
- California ID or Driver's License of person applying for the family.
- For each family member not born in the US, bring a US Passport, Legal Resident Card (green card), Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization Documentation or other legal immigration papers.
- Birth Dates for all family members
- Social Security numbers for all family members
To ensure renewal or update on your existing coverage, bring
- A letter from Covered California with your CASE number.
- Each family's health insurace card(s) such as Anthem, Blue Shield, or Kaiser health card.
- California ID or Driver's License of the person who is applying for the family.
- To add a new family member, bring the required documents of new member as stated above.
- To change address, bring your new address.
- To update income, bring proof of current income.