Get Health Insurance
Free expert help enrolling in or renewing health insurance through Covered California.
Not sure if you qualify? Get answers to your questions!
Drop-in, no appointment necessary.
To get enrolled, bring
- Proof of current income (tax return, W-2, recent pay stub, unemployment, disability benefits, social security benefits, rental income, business/self-employment income, etc.).
- California ID or Driver's License of person applying for the family.
- For each family member not born in the US, bring a US Passport, Legal Resident Card (green card), Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization Documentation or other legal immigration papers.
- Birth Dates for all family members
- Social Security numbers for all family members
To ensure renewal or update on your existing coverage, bring
- A letter from Covered California with your CASE number.
- Each family's health insurace card(s) such as Anthem, Blue Shield, or Kaiser health card.
- California ID or Driver's License of the person who is applying for the family.
- To add a new family member, bring the required documents of new member as stated above.
- To change address, bring your new address.
- To update income, bring proof of current income.