Juvenile Justice Training for Youth Workers
Navigating the System & Advocating for Justice-Impacted Youth
This training is designed for people providing direct services to youth who are or have been in detention.
- Understand how the Juvenile Justice System works
- Become informed regarding best practices and current trends
- Understand advocacy for justice-involved youth
- Learn to support youth in detention without breaking confidentiality
- Become familiar with and have access to resources for justice-involved youth
- Network with other people providing services to youth who have been or are in detention
Presented by D Mendoza Consulting with a former system-insider & a formerly incarcerated youth.