The library will be closed on Friday, February 12th, for Lincoln's Birthday. All locations will be closed on Monday, February 15th for President's Day. All locations except Main, Brookfield and Eastmont will be closed on Tuesday, February 16th, for President's Day. Thank you.
Proposal Budgeting Basics
The Foundation Center presents a workshop for grantseekers: Proposal Budgeting Basics
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is recommended but not required.
The Oakland Public Library is a member of the Foundation Center's Funding Information Network.