All Oakland Public Library locations will be closed on Monday, May 28th in observance of Memorial Day. All branch libraries, except Eastmont and Brookfield Branch, will also be closed Tuesday, May 29th
Financial Education Workshop - Keeping Debt Under Control
Join us for a series of workshops for adults, co-sponsored with Habitat for Humanity. Topics include:
· How much debt is too much?
· Warning signs of credit problems
· The cost of credit – develop a plan to pay down debt
· Beware of easy credit
· What to do if you’re in over your head
· How to approach creditors when there’s a sudden emergency or loss of income
· How do I start over?