All library locations will be closed on Monday February, 18, and all locations except Eastmont, Brookfield, and the Main Library will be closed on Tuesday, February 19, for President's Day.
Financial Education Workshop - Keeping Debt Under Control
Join us for a series of workshops for adults, co-sponsored with Habitat for Humanity. Topics include:
· How much debt is too much?
· Warning signs of credit problems
· The cost of credit – develop a plan to pay down debt
· Beware of easy credit
· What to do if you’re in over your head
· How to approach creditors when there’s a sudden emergency or loss of income
· How do I start over?