For safety reasons, libraries close when the inside temperature reaches 87 degrees. In the coming hot days, call ahead or check back here to make sure your branch is open!
Let's Meet in the 'Zone at Melrose!
Feel like being creative? Come to the library for a crafting project—or just come and say hi, hang out, and talk about books, movies, music, and life. Past projects have included: tie-dye, duct tape, perler beads, and shrinky-dinks. Let us know what you'd like to do!
- May 24th: Super Hero Repujados
- June 14th: Terrarium Making with Rock, Paper, Scissors
- June 28th: Emoji Pouch
- July 12th: Henna with Rachel Palacios
- July 19th: Tie Dye Bandanas
- July 26th: Rock Painting Magnets