All library locations will be closed on Monday, May 27 for Memorial Day.
Digital Outreach for Writers
Your Digital Outreach
The Mystery Writers of America Norcal Chapter presents a workshop for all authors and would-be authors, whether traditional or self-published.
This workshop will cover topics such as social media, newsletters, websites, and more—all the essentials of your digital outreach. Maddee James (xuni web design) and Zoë Quinton (literary strategist) will help you figure out how to:
- make the best use of your social media time
- focus on your target audience
- choose the essentials for your website to attract readers (and sell books!)
- write a great newsletter that makes people want to open it
- join exciting group promotion ideas
- understand and use affiliate links
- discover the basic principles of branding
All this and more! Plus, nibbles & coffee with your fellow writers. Free and open to all. No registration required.