Access to Justice Day at West Oakland Library
WHAT ARE "ACCESS TO JUSTICE DAYS"?
Root & Rebound offers these free legal clinics in Oakland and across the Bay Area to support people with arrest and conviction records as they navigate legal questions and barriers related to their reentry or criminal record.
Examples of legal questions we can support on include:
- Parole and Probation conditions
- Child Visitation and Custody, and Child Support rights
- Fines & Fees and other Court-ordered debt
- Employment rights and "Ban the Box"
- Occupational license issues
- Housing rights
- Getting a Driver's License or other form of ID
- Immigration rights with a record
- Voting rights
And any other issue related to having a record.