Attractions around California are either temporarily closing or curtailing some exhibits due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Please contact the attraction or check their website for status if you have passes reserved.
Use your OPL card to get free or discounted passes to museums throughout the Bay Area with Discover & Go.
- Visit our Discover & Go site at https://oaklandlibrary.discoverandgo.net.
- Enter your library card number, without the spaces, and your PIN.
- Click on the date you wish to go to a museum or attraction on the calendar on the left side of the page.
- Scroll through the available attractions.
- When you find your choice, click on "Reserve Pass."
- Print your pass.
You're all set to go!
Some Important Things to Know
- A patron must be 14 years or older to use this program. For some attractions, the minimum age will be 16 or 18 and up.
- The user can have only two open reservations at one time.
- Patrons must live within the library's service area (Oakland, Emeryville, and Piedmont) in order to log in and reserve passes.
- The availability of passes varies from day to day. If a museum is unavailable on the day you originally chose, try another date.
- Once a pass has been viewed or printed, the reservation cannot be cancelled.
- The person making the reservation must be physically present and in possession of the printed pass and a photo ID when entering the museum or attraction.