Borrow books, DVDs, CDs, magazines, and other items:
- Bring your materials to the circulation desk. Staff will check them out for you.
- Use Self-Service Checkout machines.
- Download the cloudLibrary app and scan the Library barcode on your materials.
What if the Library doesn't have what you're looking for? You can
eBooks, eMovies, eMusic, eMagazine, or eAudiobooks:
- Find what you want in the catalog, then download or stream.
Download the app for one of the products we offer, then find something you want and check it out in the app. Look on the App Store or Google Play for:
- Libby (for OverDrive)
There is a there is a maximum of 75 items that can be checked out at the same time and a maximum of 15 holds. Video games and toys are limited to two checkouts at a time and wi-fi hotspots are limited to one at a time. No more than ten tools at a time can be checked out from the Tool Lending Library.
How Long Can I Keep It?
You can keep most library items for 3 weeks. You can only keep tools, laptops, and test prep books for 1 week.
Video games cannot be renewed. For other items, you not need to renew your items. If no one else has placed a hold on them, we will renew your times automatically up to three times.
You can return all OPL materials to any OPL branch - except tools and laptops.
- You must return tools to the Tool Lending Library.
- You must return laptops to the same branch where you borrowed them.