Tax Help

Tax Forms

If you need federal tax forms, you can get them from the IRS website at, opens a new window or call 800-829-3676.

If you need California tax forms you can get them from, opens a new window or call 800-338-0505.

Need to print tax forms? Go to our print page. You can call 510-238-3134 if you need more help.

Tax Help

The Library works with the AARP Foundation, opens a new window to provide free tax help during tax season, usually February through the April tax deadline. Here is a two-page PDF, opens a new window with the locations, dates, and hours this is being offered in 2022. Additional resources for free local tax help can be found on the second page.

Visit, opens a new window for more Bay Area tax resources.

Stimulus Payments

If you need more information about stimulus payments, or do not file taxes and need to register in order to receive your money, visit, opens a new window.

Back to Top