Sign up with Shoutbomb to get text notifications on your holds and renewals.
- Create a Shoutbomb contact on your phone, and enter the phone number: 833-439-9641
- Text the message SIGNUP to Shoutbomb (833-439-9641).
- When you get a message, reply with your card number and PIN.
Message and data rates may apply when sending/receiving text messages.
Once signed up, you can text the following to Shoutbomb to manage notices:
- HELP - Get information about all Shoutbomb keywords/commands
- SIGNUP - Sign up for Shoutbomb's text notice service
- QUIT - Cancels registration to Shoutbmob and ends all text notifications
- ADDCARD - Register additional cards on the same phone
- DROPCARD - Unregister cards added with ADDCARD
- MYCARDS - Access list of registered cards and their expiration dates
- HOLDS - Turn on/off notices about items that are ready for pickup (the service is set to be ON by default)
- OVERDUE - Turn on/off notices about items that are overdue (the service is set to be ON by default)
- RENEW - Turn on/off notices about items you can renew (the service is set to be ON by default)
- FEES - Turn on/off notices about your overdue fees or fines (the service is set to be ON by default)
- YF - Receive fine/fees balance reminders
- NF - Not to receive fine/fees balance reminders
- ANNOUNCEMENTS - Turn on/off library announcements (the service is set to be ON by default)
- NOTICES - Get a list of types of notices you have opted in/out to receive
- NEWPASS - Update your account if you change the PIN to your online library account
- SWITCHPHONE - Update your phone number
Get Account Information
- MYBOOKS - Receive list of checkouts, holds and fee/fines balances
- HL - Get a list of holds ready for pickup
- OL - Get a list of overdue items
- RL - Get a list of items eligible to renew
- RI - Get a list of items that are not eligible for renewal
- OI - Get a list of overdue items that are not eligible for renewal
- RW - Get a list of reasons an item is not eligible for renewal
- OW - Get a list of reasons overdue item is not eligble for renewal
- OA - Renew overdue items
- RA - Renew all eligible items
- IOWEU - List of fee/fine balance under each registered card
- CXH - Cancel holds ready for pickup. If canceling multiple holds, select the number next to the title and put a space between each number.
- RESEND - View messages from the last three days.
If you have problems with your registration, or need to deregister without the registered phone in hand, please email email@example.com with your library card barcode number and your requests.