Help your students get or renew their library cards.
We can help your students get or renew their library cards.
When you request a class visit, please upload a class roster with your students' full names and birth dates. A staff member will follow up with you on next steps.
- Oakland Public Library cards are good at any branch of the OPL system.
- There is no charge for new or replacement cards.
- Students who have lost their cards do not need to apply again. They will need to confirm their address, phone number, and date of birth.
- We will need at least two weeks to process new library cards. Please keep this in mind as you plan your curriculum.
- Encourage your students to return any books they may have at home!