Have you always wanted to learn a new language? We have a free online resource for that!
Whether you're looking to boost your language skills for an upcoming trip abroad, make new friends, or just train your brain, Pronunciator can help.
• Language courses designed just for you
• 164 languages to learn (including ASL and ESL)
• Localized in 144 home languages (97% of the world’s population)
• World’s largest content base
• Quality human voices, translations and video
- Sign up for Pronunciator (you can also find the link in our Online Resources page)
Note: You do not need an email address but you will need your library card
- Select the language you speak and the language you're looking to learn
- Choose the kind of lesson plan that works best for you
- C'est tout! Time to learn and practice your newfound language skills
Questions? Need help accessing resources or your account? Email us: eAnswers@oaklandlibrary.org