Your Library has lots of free resources and tools to help you get to where you want to go!
LearningExpress Library is an easy-to-use online resource that helps people improve their core academic skills, earn a high school equivalency, prepare for college, join the military, obtain occupational certification, find a job, change careers, become a U.S. citizen and much more! This tool allows you to save your progress so you can better visualize and organize your journey. Whether you're looking to brush up on your math skills, prepare for the Real Estate Exam, or help finding scholarships for college, there's a resource to complement your efforts every step of the way.
- Visit LearningExpress Library
- Click on "Sign In/Register" in the top navigation bar
- Click on "Register" under the "New User?" text
- Fill out information (registration requires an e-mail address)
- Get started! Your Email Address is your Username.
Note: If you are registering from outside the library, you will also need to enter your library barcode.
This resource is available thanks to funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.